NTEN's guide explores equitable decision-making and investment in nonprofit technology. It applies to all levels of nonprofits, foundations, and vendors across three sections:
- Usage of Technology Within Nonprofits
- Funding for Nonprofit Technology
- Creating Technology for Nonprofits
On this call, you'll hear from community leaders who have spent decades working for an equitable sector and collaborated in creating the guide. We'll share:
- A grounding in the purpose and principles behind the Equity Guide.
- A facilitated conversation between folks who helped write each section.
- Ideas about how you can use the guide to facilitate important discussions in your organization or community.
Seats are limited, so be sure to register early.